How the Tron 45S/SX saves lives?
When you activate the Tron 45S/SX, it starts transmitting vessel identity to the geostationary and polar orbiting satellites equipped with COSPAS/SARSAT transponders. The satellites forward the signal to a Ground Receiving Station (LUT) where also the position will be calculated and transferred to a Mission Control Centre (MCC). The necessary demands will be sent to the right Rescue Control Centre (RCC) which co-ordinate the rescue operation. The Search and Rescue Forces (SAR) bring the people in distress to safety.
Manual Satellite Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacon
Operates on the SARSAT/ COSPAS frequency 406 MHz. Identification and positioning via satellite. Transmits also on the air traffic emergency frequency 121,5 MHz for homing.
- Easy mounting with bulkhead mounting bracket
- Optional container for alternative use
- Manual or sea water activation
- Manual switch panel and strobe light
- Light weight and small size
- Standard 48 hours operational time
Complies with IMO/SOLAS/GMDSS regulations.