SRH Marine Electronics SA Feedback 4 / 2015—New VDR Reqs
In accordance with IMO/MSC latest regulations MSC.333(90) adopted and full in place since July 1st 2014, ANY new OR retrofit Voyage Data Recorder system installation has been effected accordingly. Four (4) are the major NEW requirements that have to be met resulting higher specifications and increase on VDR hardware.
- 1) Fixed Capsule containing last 48 hours instead of 12 hours today.
- 2) Free-floating capsule, in addition to the Fixed Capsule, containing last 48 hours instead of 12 hours today.
- 3) Long-term medium device containing last 30 days.
- 4) Four (4) video inputs to connect both Radars and both ECDIS.
- All New Builds with VDR installed after July 1st 2014.
- All Existing ships, IF REPLACING VDR system any date after July 1st 2014.
SRH MARINE ELECTRONICS S.A., is authorised and can provide COMPLETE solutions for the supply, engineering, documentation, installation, commissioning and Certificate of Compliance on DANELEC and NETWAVE VDR systems, in full accordance with MSC.333(90) regulations.