During the last ten (10) years we have expanded our activities in the New Building market, offering to our customers’ full support as an integrator from the evaluation stage to the stage of delivery of a new building vessel but also further than that. Having received so far orders for a total of 50 vessels, as per attached reference list reproduced in Appendixes, we are more focusing our plans for the future in this market aiming to be the centre of excellence in Greece New Buildings of Greek ship owners because we strongly believe that:
- a. There is direct and easier contact in common language with the owner.
- b. It is better the integrator to be close to the owner than the shipyard.
- c. Acting as a consultant to the ship owner we can propose the best, tailor made solution-configuration for a new building vessel, according to owner’s requirements and not to shipyard’s suggestions.
- d. Offering full service coverage
- during warranty period and after that for the worldwide vessel’s operation via one contact point close to the customer in Greece (same language, mentality) shipping company’s operational costs, difficulties in contacts are limited.
Our objective is to provide total package solution as well as high benefits such as owner’s rebate, extended guarantee period, SBM contracts and Service Maintenance contracts in the new buildings projects for all our Greek customers.
- Main Contractor/Integrator
- Tailor-made solutions
- Integration for all GMDSS/Comms./Nav./Safety equipment
- Best quality/cost-effective configuration direct from manufacturers (not OEM products)
- Fully compliant according to latest IMO/Class regulations & specifications
- Full documentation & Certification
- One point of contact: Easier co-ordination for owner/manager and shipyard
- Best warranty terms and World-Wide service from international service network and ‘manufacturers’ service network – all through one single point of contact: SRH Marine Electronics’ I.S.C.C.