TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES OF GOODS AND OF PROVISION OF SERVICES
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to every sale of Goods and every provision of Services made by SRH Marine Electronics S.A. of Greece (hereinafter “the Seller”) and overrides any other terms and/or conditions presented or invoked by any other party whatsoever, including the Buyer (as hereinafter defined).
- 1. Definitions
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- 1.1 “Buyer” means jointly and severally in any event the owner of the Vessel and (as the case may be) the master of the Vessel, her manager, her operator, her disponent owner, her charterer, her demise charterer and any other party which has contracted with the Seller for the particular supply of Goods and/or the provision of Services and is stated as a buyer in the Seller’s written “Confirmation of Sale”. The manager of a Vessel shall, unless otherwise advice the Seller in writing before the latter dispatches its “Confirmation of Sale”, be deemed as acting for the owner of the Vessel.
- 1.2 “Goods” means the equipment and/or any other merchandise which the Seller may supply to the Vessel.
- 1.3 “Services” means the services which the Seller may provide to the Vessel.
- 1.4 “Manufacturer” means the party that has manufactured the Goods supplied to the Vessel by the Seller.
- 1.5 “Confirmation of Supply” means the document that has been drafted by the Seller and has been dispatched to the Buyer following the conclusion of a contract which contains all the specific agreements governing the sale of Goods and/or the provision of Services from the Seller to the Buyer.
- 1.6 “Vessel” means the ship to which Goods are supplied and Services are provided.